Why choose us?
• Website support outside of business hours
• Maximum 1 month for each project
• After the website is finished we will update it
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE
Our systems will backup your website on a daily basis, so your website will always be restorable.
UK based servers
Your website will be hosted on one of our fast, secure, UK based web servers that will improve the user experience.
Every website comes with an SSL certificate to prevent hackers from gaining access to the website.
We can provide continual modifications to your website content when necessary after the project has been completed.
• We investigate successful website
in your industry
• Identify what features would work
well on your website
• We create designs in Adobe XD
• Only after approval will we move on
to the next phase
• We turn your designs into a
• Install/configure any software
• Functionality testing to make sure
all software is working
• Visual testing to ensure the website
is looking like the approved designs
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
Our website for Fast Lane Competitions
“Would just like start by saying thanks to Alex at Tech Dream, my website is absolutely spot on, couldn’t have asked for any more, it’s perfect thanks a lot, 10/10 from me!”
MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT
We provide continous website help
After we finish your website, we will provide you with all the website help you may need!
What this will include:
• Changing/updating minor aspects of your website
• Fixing any bugs or issues that impact the functionality of the website
• 7 days a week technical support
Do you have to pay for hosting?
No, free hosting is part of every plan. We make sure that your website is on our fast, UK based servers to ensure the best performance possible.
My website is broke! Will you help?
We take a backup of your website every night. This means that we can easily restore your website to exactly how it was from the previously day.
How do I learn how to use my website?
We provide training on how to use your new website FREE of charge. There is also a training ground to learn how to use our software, without affecting your website.